Anyone has a updated confirmed pc games working list?

Can't figure out how to get a certain game to work? Stuck on the boss at level 3? Ask your fellow gamers for help!
Post Reply
correa81
Member Level 3
Member Level 3
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 pm

Anyone has a updated confirmed pc games working list?

Post by correa81 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:33 pm

I would like to know what games you guys on here have working well on the dreamcade i know one of the mods on here had a list going with games like cup heads going well

tifanyanne
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:34 am

Re: Anyone has a updated confirmed pc games working list?

Post by tifanyanne » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:40 pm

I don't know about more modern games, but everything I have from GOG seems to work just fine. :D

User avatar
WheatPasta
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 846
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:21 am

Re: Anyone has a updated confirmed pc games working list?

Post by WheatPasta » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:40 pm

correa81 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:33 pm
I would like to know what games you guys on here have working well on the dreamcade
I tested a few, and then I stopped to work on videos. I have a bit of a Steam library, but not the most recent stuff release wise. Is there a certain game you were curious about?
tifanyanne wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:40 pm
everything I have from GOG seems to work just fine.
Jill of the Jungle recently got released on GOG for free. Also has Linux support.
Get it here
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

correa81
Member Level 3
Member Level 3
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 pm

Re: Anyone has a updated confirmed pc games working list?

Post by correa81 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:30 pm

WheatPasta wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:40 pm
correa81 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:33 pm
I would like to know what games you guys on here have working well on the dreamcade
I tested a few, and then I stopped to work on videos. I have a bit of a Steam library, but not the most recent stuff release wise. Is there a certain game you were curious about?
tifanyanne wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:40 pm
everything I have from GOG seems to work just fine.
Jill of the Jungle recently got released on GOG for free. Also has Linux support.
Get it here
Not really I'm new to pc gaming and I've seen great games in the past like fan games and independent games i hope you put out more videos showing pc games in the future 😊

User avatar
WheatPasta
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 846
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:21 am

Re: Anyone has a updated confirmed pc games working list?

Post by WheatPasta » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:06 pm

correa81 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:30 pm
Not really I'm new to pc gaming and I've seen great games in the past like fan games and independent games i hope you put out more videos showing pc games in the future 😊
I'm really glad to hear this. If you have not I would download Steam, GOG Galaxy, and Itch.io desktop clients. Steam has a little bit of everything. GOG caters more to classic games, and Itch.io caters more to small indie games. All above platforms should offer free games.

Ontop of this places like Slickdeals posts free games from time to time, and IsThereAnyDeal keeps track of sales across store fronts and game bundles.

Lastly the store / bundle site Fanatical offers dollar game bundles from time to time. They currently have this bundle that has 50 games for $2.50 cents
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

correa81
Member Level 3
Member Level 3
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 pm

Re: Anyone has a updated confirmed pc games working list?

Post by correa81 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:38 pm

WheatPasta wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:06 pm
correa81 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:30 pm
Not really I'm new to pc gaming and I've seen great games in the past like fan games and independent games i hope you put out more videos showing pc games in the future 😊
I'm really glad to hear this. If you have not I would download Steam, GOG Galaxy, and Itch.io desktop clients. Steam has a little bit of everything. GOG caters more to classic games, and Itch.io caters more to small indie games. All above platforms should offer free games.

Ontop of this places like Slickdeals posts free games from time to time, and IsThereAnyDeal keeps track of sales across store fronts and game bundles.

Lastly the store / bundle site Fanatical offers dollar game bundles from time to time. They currently have this bundle that has 50 games for $2.50 cents
Thanks I will definitely check it out

Post Reply