how to add emulators

If you have any trouble getting emulators to run properly then check here for help.
Lone Wolf
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

how to add emulators

Post by Lone Wolf » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 pm

I have never added or done anything with emulators on a computer as I am a console gamer. So what I am asking for are easy to follow instructions on how to add emulators to the dreamcade in order to play other games from other systems that are currently not available from the ones installed on the unit itself. Systems most interested in are PS1, Dreamcast and 3DO and gamecube? Can you also play ps2 games on the dreamcade?

Mireille2015

Re: how to add emulators

Post by Mireille2015 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:40 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 pm
I have never added or done anything with emulators on a computer as I am a console gamer. So what I am asking for are easy to follow instructions on how to add emulators to the dreamcade in order to play other games from other systems that are currently not available from the ones installed on the unit itself. Systems most interested in are PS1, Dreamcast and 3DO and gamecube? Can you also play ps2 games on the dreamcade?
The PS1, Dreamcade, and Gamecube is already installed and ready to go, just need roms to be placed in their respective folder.

When you ask, to set up emulator, are you referring from desktop to play from or going the front end of Dreamcade? As far for PS2. I havent tried it yet, to test the hardware specs.
"There is no Replay! Only Zuul!"