Game Boy Advance Emulator Save problems has this been fixed?

If you have any trouble getting emulators to run properly then check here for help.
GamingZ BC

Game Boy Advance Emulator Save problems has this been fixed?

Post by GamingZ BC » Fri May 03, 2019 11:31 am

Hello I know you guys are extremely busy
But I had found a bug/glitch on GBA emulator last year on September 2018 I was wondering if this had been fixed yet. The problem I found was that everytime I do a Start+Select and I choose "Save & Quit" then I get back into that game. The game freezes and makes loud sounds other times the game does not even boot. I have delete game and redownload it because even if I hit reset option in game since the other part is already saved everytime I get in it returns to that bug/glitch save. It happens with all GBA games that I have played so far. If I quit without saving its fine. It only happens when I choose save and quit.
All the other emulators that have the Quit and save option when you press Start+Select in the respective emulators in replay frontend save states work fine out of the ones ones I have used its just Game Boy advanced that gives me the freeze or other times wont load game problems after saving. Its no rush I know you have more important things to worry about.