Jibbz PC Game Testing

New games for download can be posted here. If you know of any games (free or purchasable) that run well on the Replay, then please share them!
Jibbz
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Re: Jibbz Steam/PC Game Testing

Post by Jibbz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Choaf wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:46 pm
You have any other current or newer games up and running?
I've only installed the 3 games that are listed in this section of the forum.
This console will have its limits .... so i probably wouldnt expect many new games to be running that great on it. It's not a high end gaming PC at the end of the day. Hopefully the community will start to build a good list of working titles.

WheatPasta

Post by WheatPasta » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 pm

After a little bit of moving and grooving I was able to get things cleaned up and sorted a little. I truly appreciate everyone's hard work with testing and feed back. I just didn't want to have the forum a little over run with a thread for each game.
Thank you for your understanding and continued sharing of information.
Happy gaming.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

Jibbz
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Post by Jibbz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:08 pm

WheatPasta wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 pm
After a little bit of moving and grooving I was able to get things cleaned up and sorted a little. I truly appreciate everyone's hard work with testing and feed back. I just didn't want to have the forum a little over run with a thread for each game.
Thank you for your understanding and continued sharing of information.
Happy gaming.
Not a problem..... I've edited the post a little aswell to help tidy it up.

Bootleghooch
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Re: Jibbz PC Game Testing

Post by Bootleghooch » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:32 am

Thanks for the videos Jibbz. I was happy to see Sonic Mania as it’s something I’ve been wanting to pick up and play.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJibbztpp

Jibbz
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Post by Jibbz » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:41 am

Bootleghooch wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:32 am
Thanks for the videos Jibbz. I was happy to see Sonic Mania as it’s something I’ve been wanting to pick up and play.
I've played a few levels of Sonic Mania and it is really good.
Keep popping back for more updates.

Mud

Post by Mud » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:22 pm

If Left 4 Dead is working has anyone tried Boarderlands 2?

I think it would be pushing the Dreamcade to the max.?

WheatPasta

Post by WheatPasta » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:44 pm

Mud wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:22 pm
If Left 4 Dead is working has anyone tried Boarderlands 2?
I'm not sure, but i'll install it and look
Edit 28FPS in menus 21FPS game loaded and no action inside a building. 15 moving in said building This is on recommended medium settings.

If you turn Frame Rate to unlimited (From smoothed) then turn everything on low/off I was running around the area where Moxxie is and it would stay around 25 FPS
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

Banedracul
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by Banedracul » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:00 am

Any idea if the old Infinity Engine games would work? Baldur's Gate (Enhanced) or Icewind Dale. Regardless, thank you two for testing all these out!

Alpharius
Member Level 3
Member Level 3

Post by Alpharius » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:32 pm

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, I can download and run STEAM on my Replay PC, and then I can purchase CUPHEAD and it runs well?
Nil nos tremefacit.

WheatPasta

Post by WheatPasta » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Alpharius wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:32 pm
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, I can download and run STEAM on my Replay PC, and then I can purchase CUPHEAD and it runs well?
Yes. Steam installs fine. You should be able to purchase and run Cuphead with no issue according to his video.

If you buy on Steam and for some reason it does not work I believe you can request a refund as long as you have under X amount of play time on it.

It is on sale at Fanatical for 16 here. If you use the code SUMMER10 you can get an extra 10 percent off. You will get a Steam key for it. It is currently 20 dollars through the Steam Store
I believe code is one time use. So you might want to look at the other games on sale to see if you can find anything else you'd like.