Black-coloured Console decals (overlays / stickers) for your Replay

Occasionally we may post some polls to get feedback from the community. You can also post your own polls here, if you want.

If you could buy a set of decals for your Replay, which would you most like to have?

Atari 2600
15%
Microsoft Xbox
8%
Nintendo 64
22%
Nintendo Gamecube
14%
Sega Master System
5%
Sega Mega Drive, aka Genesis
15%
Sega Saturn
9%
SNK Neo Geo
9%
Another (state in the comments)
3%

Total votes: 139

parrottm
Member Level 3
Member Level 3

Re: Black-coloured Console decals (overlays / stickers) for your Replay

Post by parrottm » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Since the ColecoVision is black, I would love one for it. Also, that Space Invaders pic shown above is fantastic. Anything w/Space Invaders and I'm in!

Choaf
Member Level 4
Member Level 4

Post by Choaf » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:13 pm

I second the sega genesis with model 1 sega cd
In god we trust, all others must pay cash.

Zee
Member Level 3
Member Level 3

Post by Zee » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:59 pm

I'm finding this poll quite interesting, as it's giving an insight into what the more popular retro consoles are among those who have a vested interest in the Replay.

Personally, I'm a child of the 80's. My first computer was a C64. My first console was a NES.
I have memories of playing the six-switch wood-panel Atari 2600 at my cousin's house (I later owned one, quite late on in its lifecycle - the silver strip 'Jr' version).

But judging by the poll so far, it looks as though there is a stronger affiliation towards the N64 - which perhaps gives an indication of the generation / age group of the majority of Replay backers (?).
I appreciate this poll is inconclusive, but still interesting all the same :)

Zee
Member Level 3
Member Level 3

Post by Zee » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:19 pm

Neo Geo just about in front of the Saturn?
Amazing :D

(EDIT: well, at the time I first wrote this it was... )

Choaf
Member Level 4
Member Level 4

Post by Choaf » Mon May 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Zee wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:59 pm
I'm finding this poll quite interesting, as it's giving an insight into what the more popular retro consoles are among those who have a vested interest in the Replay.

Personally, I'm a child of the 80's. My first computer was a C64. My first console was a NES.
I have memories of playing the six-switch wood-panel Atari 2600 at my cousin's house (I later owned one, quite late on in its lifecycle - the silver strip 'Jr' version).

But judging by the poll so far, it looks as though there is a stronger affiliation towards the N64 - which perhaps gives an indication of the generation / age group of the majority of Replay backers (?).
I appreciate this poll is inconclusive, but still interesting all the same :)
I think its because there is still no solid way to play the N64 reliably without the original hardware. And I am betting age as us NES and SNES kids grow up we dont have as much time or we have to much spare money we have already bought our childhood and no need for looks of the old system. I am more excited that this hits the modder scene and people 3d print new shells completely like some do for the raspberry Pi.
In god we trust, all others must pay cash.