Apparently I'm not the only one with issues with this .

Occasionally we may post some polls to get feedback from the community. You can also post your own polls here, if you want.
Stevieg
Member Level 1
Member Level 1
Loading…

Apparently I'm not the only one with issues with this .

Post by Stevieg » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:20 am

I am pretty much done with this product due to next to zero support, and apparently I'm not alone. https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/367 ... y-like-it/. I'm damn close to finding every single forum I can find and warn people about the total lack of help/ support. Right now it feels like I am getting the same amount of assistance that I would have if I had bought this off some guy in a trenchcoat on the street corner. Dreamcades was very efficient in taking my money though. I would be less pissed off if the kickstarter had gone under and I had gotten nothing. FYI, the arcade cabinet I was going to buy my folks for Xmas is no longer coming from Dream Arcades.

Everett1954
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Re: Apparently I'm not the only one with issues with this .

Post by Everett1954 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 am

I do not agree with you. every time I have asked a question on this board it is answered by WheatPasta or Mireille2015 or others.

Make sure you are posting your questions clearly and in the proper area.

You can also send WheatPasta and Mireille2015 emails directly with your questions, they are more than willing to help you.

Stevieg
Member Level 1
Member Level 1
Loading…

Post by Stevieg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:05 am

Everett1954 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 am
I do not agree with you. every time I have asked a question on this board it is answered by WheatPasta or Mireille2015 or others.

Make sure you are posting your questions clearly and in the proper area.

You can also send WheatPasta and Mireille2015 emails directly with your questions, they are more than willing to help you.
And both of them have ignored my questions and private messages. To give Mireille some credit, there were a couple of replies early on, but when I really needed help...nothing. Right now I think this goes in a drawer, I purchase a properly set up RetroPie and find more forums. One thing to make a mistake, quite another to be ignored.

Everett1954
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Post by Everett1954 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:17 am

Steveig,

I see you have posted 5 times and all were answered. One of the questions was how or where to download games from and finding those websites you are on your own as it is forbidden to post website with ROM images.

What kind of problems are you having? if it is N64 sound problems there is a thread and a solution for that. Read the Boards here and learn.

As far as Raspberry Pi, I have one also and it plays lots of games but when it comes time to playing N64 and Jaguar and others there isn't enough speed and memory.

The Dreamcade has the power to do so much, spend some time to learn how to use it, read the answers to your questions and ask appropriate questions....the raspberry pi is far from "Plug and Play" also. If that is what you are looking for maybe get an AtGames Atari or Sega flashback where the games are pre-loaded for you.

Mireille2015

Post by Mireille2015 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:52 pm

@Stevieg,

Let me start off with, an apology. I'm sorry if WheatPasta or myself don't respond in a timely fashion to you or anyone else here in the forum.

As more and more people get their Replays, we do get bombarded with more questions. Either here in this community forum or on the Discord app, that WheatPasta has set up. Its easier for us to answer people's questions on Discord, because the alert is faster. Here, on this forum is set up different. We constantly check and search for new thread or topics in our quick links. We dont get "automatically" alerts when someone has post a new topic. We get alerted just like everyone else, when someone responds. And sometimes we either ping or send a PM to one of the Dreamcade Staff to answer questions, that only they can answer.

WheatPasta and I, also Trevyn, are working diligently on keeping the FAQ and solutions updated, as more "new" issues arises. That way, people can be informed and how to resolve it and enjoy their Replay.
"There is no Replay! Only Zuul!"