Replay Use

Occasionally we may post some polls to get feedback from the community. You can also post your own polls here, if you want.

Replay Use

Poll ended at Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Console Replacement/All in One
19%
Relive old classics
33%
Discover new favorites
15%
Gaming with family/friends
23%
General multimedia machine
11%

Total votes: 171

Venatio

Re: Replay Use

Post by Venatio » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:03 pm

The first thing I plan on doing is loading up Super C (NES version, not arcade) and playing until I beat the game. I have so many great memories of playing that game at my best friend's house when I was 10.

Steve
Staff
Staff

Post by Steve » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Venatio wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:03 pm
The first thing I plan on doing is loading up Super C (NES version, not arcade) and playing until I beat the game. I have so many great memories of playing that game at my best friend's house when I was 10.
Loved Super C growing up, hopefully, won't need the game genie to beat it this time!
I'm Lank from California!

irato

Post by irato » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:48 pm

I'm looking forward to play the old games the most. Also looking forward to playing with my wife but number one is the selfish reason of playing the classics

Gary
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Post by Gary » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:44 am

I have a bartop arcade running a pi3 but ps1 and N64 are laggy. So I’m replacing the pi with the replay. I’m also hoping the dolphin emulator works for some GameCube and maybe wii games. I’m also into future pinball games and I play them on a 6 year old netbook so I’m really praying we can get a pinball emulator to work.

WheatPasta
Loading…

Post by WheatPasta » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 am

Gary wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:44 am
I have a bartop arcade running a pi3 but ps1 and N64 are laggy.
What PS1 games are you having trouble with on your Pi 3?
Gary wrote:
I’m also hoping the dolphin emulator works for some GameCube and maybe wii games.
Unfortunately GameCube and Wii are not listed by Mike, but some may work. I would imagine that it is on a case by case basis depending on the game.

Gary wrote:
I’m also into future pinball games and I play them on a 6 year old netbook so I’m really praying we can get a pinball emulator to work.
What kind of Pinball emulator are you using? I wanted to give it a try. I remember trying one a little while ago, and I was a little lost with how it all worked.
Thanks
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.