Replay Use

Occasionally we may post some polls to get feedback from the community. You can also post your own polls here, if you want.

Replay Use

Poll ended at Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Console Replacement/All in One
19%
Relive old classics
33%
Discover new favorites
15%
Gaming with family/friends
23%
General multimedia machine
11%

Total votes: 171

Steve
Staff
Staff

Replay Use

Post by Steve » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:34 pm

As we get closer to the exciting release of our console, I was curious to see what your plan is for your Replay.
I'm Lank from California!

Jlrico01
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Re: Replay Use

Post by Jlrico01 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:40 pm

I look forward to replaying the games of my youth with no lag! Some of the games that come to mind are Goldeneye for the N64, Mario Kart 64, Killer Instinct Arcade, Mortal Kombat 2 Arcade, Tekken Series, Tobal No.1, and of course Everything Street fighter! :D

tomheroes
Member Level 4
Member Level 4

Post by tomheroes » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:43 am

I am looking for a machine for my wife and I to play together. We used to game alot when games weren't so complex. This looks easy to play. This way she can play all her old favorites like Intelligent Qube, Super Puzzle Fighter, Devil's Crush, Super Mario, Zookeeper, etc... I just hope it is as easy to use as they make it in the videos.

WheatPasta
Loading…

Post by WheatPasta » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:48 pm

I agree. Personally other then getting it to use Plex since it is powered on already anyway I would see it as a dedicated way to keep the classics alive and passed down.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

chrisakavern

Post by chrisakavern » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:04 am

Hoping to be able to play Super Mario RPG (SNES) without lag!!
"Just a singer without a Rock & Roll Band"

JJ23

Post by JJ23 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:29 am

Just cant wait to relive the games i use to play when i was a kid that was gaming

flpennstater
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by flpennstater » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:41 am

I've got a full-sized mame and emulator arcade and a virtual pinball machine. Hope to be able to get rid of the arcade unit and use the replay on my tv instead.

Linkorn182

Post by Linkorn182 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:11 am

Plan to play all the retro games I can I bought a retro sigma which was a really bad purchase a lot of the game didn’t work and the controllers I bought with it didn’t work had to use my PS3 controllers and even that was a problem took me a a day to set up but the. Decided to make it a retro pi since the original software was a custom biult that didn’t work still haven’t used it since hopefully this retro system can live up to what the retro sigma didn’t

Banedracul
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by Banedracul » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:12 am

Definitely replaying old favorites and discovering new ones. I still have my NES, SNES, and Genesis hooked up, but it'll be so great to not only have the games output to hdmi but also save quite a bit of space.

bearRimshot
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Post by bearRimshot » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:55 pm

I really do hope that I can enjoy playing games such as Reader Rabbit, ClueFinders, JumpStart, Living Books, Disney Animated Storybooks, Activity Center, and Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns while still enjoying playing games such as Mario, Legend of Zelda, Sonic, Super Smash Bros, Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Super Star Wars and any Disney/Capcom games that exist.