Forum Badge

Got something random to share? Saw the best meme of your life? Then just post it here. After all, everyone could use something punny to laugh at.
Tenshinoshi
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Forum Badge

Post by Tenshinoshi » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Hey I noticed some members here have a badge that looks like the Kickstarter icon with a medal over it. What does that mean?
I aim to misbehave

WheatPasta

Re: Forum Badge

Post by WheatPasta » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Tenshinoshi wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:41 pm
Hey I noticed some members here have a badge that looks like the Kickstarter icon with a medal over it. What does that mean?
There is
Beta TesterImage
Backed on Kickstarter Image
Moderator Image
Admin Image
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

Tenshinoshi
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Post by Tenshinoshi » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:12 pm

WheatPasta wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:48 pm
Tenshinoshi wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:41 pm
There is
Beta TesterImage
Moderator Image
Admin Image
Thanks for the quick response!

I backed on Kickstarter- how do I get that badge?
I aim to misbehave

WheatPasta

Post by WheatPasta » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Tenshinoshi wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:12 pm
I backed on Kickstarter- how do I get that badge?
I tried to look. I don't have the power to change or add badges manually. You are already in the Replay Owners group. My only guess would be to click your user name in the top right corner. Then click User control panel. In there go all the way over, and then click Replay ID. Enter the ID that is linked to your console. It should be in an email you received from Kickstarter.

I thought it was in your Kickstarter profile somewhere, but I can not find it.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.