How to delete account?

Post here if you have support issues that are not related to the specific topics above.
Polybius
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

How to delete account?

Post by Polybius » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:19 pm

I sold my replay and don't need this forum account anymore, how do I delete this account :?: Thanks

WheatPasta

Re: How to delete account?

Post by WheatPasta » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Polybius wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:19 pm
I sold my replay
and I bought it. Heh. I glanced through my own profile settings, and I could not find a way to delete my own account to to jot down and walk you though it. I also looked around after clicking your name, but I can only ban your account and not remove it. Thus actually removing your account seems to be something I don't have clearance to do.

My best guess would be to PM Alex or Trevyn. However with the holiday season coming up they might be busy with the fullsized cabs at the moment.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

Alpharius
Member Level 3
Member Level 3

Re: How to delete account?

Post by Alpharius » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:22 am

I can't imagine a reason to delete your account though.

Once you're inactive here for a bit, you'll more or less drop off the face of the Replay Earth anyway.

Additionally, most forums don't/won't delete accounts as it can potentially mess with databases, etc.
Nil nos tremefacit.