Plex

Talk about anything related to software here. Got any suggestions for editors or tools that make the Replay even better? Remember, it is a full PC so it can do a lot more than just play games!
Loki

Plex

Post by Loki » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:30 am

I created a .bat file to open Plex through Chrome and put it in the media folder, with the others, in the menu folder on the C drive hoping against hope it would just appear in the MEDIA section of the front end. It did not. Is there a way to make that happen?

WheatPasta

Re: Plex

Post by WheatPasta » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:49 am

Loki wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:30 am
Is there a way to make that happen?
I have been meaning to check this. I assumed that if you would take one of the existing ones and swap out the url it might work so for instance taking YouTube

Code: Select all

cd\
cd controls
arcadeinterfaceprogrammer.exe 12 -layout altF4.ini

cd\
cd "Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application"

chrome.exe --kiosk --fullscreen YouTube.com

cd\
cd controls
arcadeinterfaceprogrammer.exe 12 -layout reset
Then swap
fullscreen YouTube.com
for
fullscreen https://app.plex.tv/desktop

Then you would have to create a new item in the UI. I would imagine this is something
Mireille2015 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:33 pm
can help with. You would need to exit an XML somewhere.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

Mireille2015

Re: Plex

Post by Mireille2015 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:35 pm

You would need another set of instructions to open a bat file. Either in cfg or XML. I'll have a look see.
"There is no Replay! Only Zuul!"