Remaining Orders are Shipping 8/4 update

Stay up to date with the latest news.
Tenshinoshi
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Re: Remaining Orders are Shipping 8/4 update

Post by Tenshinoshi » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:42 pm

So the good news is I heard back from Maria and my order, which I haven’t gotten a shipping notice about yet, is due to be delivered by Wednesday of next week.

The bad news is that is two days too late for me, so now I will be waiting over a month and a half before I can even get home to play with it. :(
I aim to misbehave

Justin
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by Justin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Mike wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:42 am
Amazon's has shipped 945 orders so far. No traction on my request to get management involved with these shipping delays. I was told by one agent that this is typical, which surprised me they'd admit to such delays, but maybe they are just getting tired of my daily calls.
Why was another pallet sent to Amazon on 8/3 when it was stated on July 25th, "We’ve shipped 1,322 orders to Amazon so far (leaving 320 Replay orders left for us to send)"?

ravenwood07
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by ravenwood07 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm

I ordered a Replay with 1 controller, so that sku was one of the first ones we sent out. Nope no me i did not get my order or get a email about my order and i'm a backer. I looked at all the post and a lot of people who order it and not a backer got theirs all ready. I'm an early backer. Maybe i'm east coast New York City have something to do with it. I just don't know what to say anymore more. I will wait and see. Maybe i'm one of the 320 orders left to send out. Well good luck guys i hope you get your orders in fast.

psycho3495
Member Level 3
Member Level 3

Post by psycho3495 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:13 pm

August 9th my birthday and no email from Amazon or anything. My excitement for this thing is just dead. It will get here at some point. But at this point I don't care anymore. I am tired of checking my email every freaking day for this thing.

parrottm
Member Level 3
Member Level 3
Snooze

Post by parrottm » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:22 pm

My Replay arrived today! Looks like everything ordered is here. I'm charging the two controllers now and will wait until tomorrow before digging in, making drive images, etc.

Thanks again Replay team.

TheKnack
Loading…

Re: TheKnack

Post by TheKnack » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:11 am

Mireille2015 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:23 pm
TheKnack wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:09 pm
rgswff wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:46 pm
Backer 209 and still waiting for it. I guess it is with Amazon waiting to ship. I sent an email off to dreamcade but haven't gotten any reply.
This is a working email address that goes to several folks at DreamArcades. To expedite and respond quickly to all concerns!

shipping@dreamcade.com
How long after emailing that address should we expect an answer? I sent an email to it on Monday.
Last edited by TheKnack on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mireille2015

Re: TheKnack

Post by Mireille2015 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:20 am

TheKnack wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:11 am
Mireille2015 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:23 pm
TheKnack wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:09 pm

This is a working email address that goes to several folks at DreamArcades. To expedite and respond quickly to all concerns!

shipping@dreamcade.com
Why did you reply to and quote my post and say that we should use that email address "To expedite and respond quickly to all concerns!", but remove my comment which said that I did use that email address and still have not gotten any kind of reply?

Can you have someone provide me with some actual information about my order instead?
Mike wanted all Replay owners who has shipping concerns, missing parts, etc. to use shipping@dreamcade.com

The email address goes to several folks, including Mike himself.
"There is no Replay! Only Zuul!"

jg2310
Member Level 4
Member Level 4

Post by jg2310 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:37 am

Recieved my order today and after doing all updates the dreamcade performes brilliantly. I am mostly intrested in arcade games and I truley am thrilled, bravo!

FenDiesel
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Post by FenDiesel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:15 pm

mrmars wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:19 pm
Pre-ordered the basic console+controller bundle on 7/14. Received the tracking email from Amazon this morning for a 8/10 delivery date. Shipping to Los Angeles if it matters to anyone.

Feeling guilty that i'll receive mine before some of the backers get theirs but i genuinely appreciate them for getting this project off the ground to begin with.
These are the comments that make me BEYOND frustrated with the whole process (note: I hold no frustration toward the buyer -- strictly frustrated with the seller). I was a late backer, but (having never used Kickstarter before) I assumed that backing entitled me to the product before the general public. I was sorely mistaken. I don't know if it is just a poorly run effort here or standard for Kickstarter. Either way, I no longer see the benefit in engaging with Kickstarter after this fiasco.

The sad part is that I'm still very much excited for this console. Each day I go without tracking info or any sort of update is incredibly disheartening...

rgswff

Post by rgswff » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:04 pm

FenDiesel wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:15 pm
mrmars wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:19 pm
Pre-ordered the basic console+controller bundle on 7/14. Received the tracking email from Amazon this morning for a 8/10 delivery date. Shipping to Los Angeles if it matters to anyone.

Feeling guilty that i'll receive mine before some of the backers get theirs but i genuinely appreciate them for getting this project off the ground to begin with.
These are the comments that make me BEYOND frustrated with the whole process (note: I hold no frustration toward the buyer -- strictly frustrated with the seller). I was a late backer, but (having never used Kickstarter before) I assumed that backing entitled me to the product before the general public. I was sorely mistaken. I don't know if it is just a poorly run effort here or standard for Kickstarter. Either way, I no longer see the benefit in engaging with Kickstarter after this fiasco.

The sad part is that I'm still very much excited for this console. Each day I go without tracking info or any sort of update is incredibly disheartening...
I've backed many kickstarter campaigns and I have to say this is not normal. In my experience backers almost always get the product before it is even sometimes offered to the general public or delivered. It is very disheartening that this is happening. It has definitely killed a lot of my enthusiasm for this product. To blame this on Amazon just seems disingenuous. It shouldn't have even been offered to be delivered to the public until all the units for backers had shipped.