Replay Patch Released for Manual Install

Stay up to date with the latest news.
youthman2002

Re: Replay Patch Released for Manual Install

Post by youthman2002 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:12 am

After doing a windows update and installing the most recent manual patch, my system is no longer functioning . . . I get an error that says, "Dream Arcades Menu unhandled exception: Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

at Arcade.MainForm.clor(String args)
at Arcade.Program.Main[String args] in
C:\Users\Trevyn\source\repos\DreamArcadesMenuV2\DreamArcadesMenuV2\Program.cs line 34"

Since Trevyn is one of your employees, and his "user" is not set up on my system, I assume that there is an error in the most recent manual update. Can someone please provide me some help in fixing this error?

parrottm
Member Level 3
Member Level 3
Loading…

Post by parrottm » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:13 pm

youthman2002 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:12 am
After doing a windows update and installing the most recent manual patch, my system is no longer functioning . . . I get an error that says, "Dream Arcades Menu unhandled exception: Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

at Arcade.MainForm.clor(String args)
at Arcade.Program.Main[String args] in
C:\Users\Trevyn\source\repos\DreamArcadesMenuV2\DreamArcadesMenuV2\Program.cs line 34"

Since Trevyn is one of your employees, and his "user" is not set up on my system, I assume that there is an error in the most recent manual update. Can someone please provide me some help in fixing this error?
I don't know if this will fix your error, but installing this on some other of my machines fixed a like error:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=5555

youthman2002

Post by youthman2002 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:02 pm

parrottm - THANK YOU!!! That fixed one issue, now I have another! Now, the replay loads and doesn't throw the error, but now, it only loads in the upper left corner of the screen and there is no mouse support. This is so weird to me! The mouse works in windows, but "goes under" the screen containing the replay. I have a keyboard plugged into the replay, so I can use "arrow buttons" to move inside of the menu screen. When I try to activate a game, nothing happens.

Any other brilliant ideas!?!?!? :) I appreciate the help already provided.