Playstation not showing in add games

If you have issues with the Dreamcade Menu front end look here. If you can't find your answer, then make a post and someone will help you out.
Avanlanchearmy

Playstation not showing in add games

Post by Avanlanchearmy » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:18 am

Hello for some reason when I go to add a game and when you search for title, over on the left you can sort by console type (I.e. nes, snes, atari etc...) but for some reason on mine Playstation does not show up even though I have the Playstation option in the front end. Any help would be appreciated

WheatPasta
Loading…

Re: Playstation not showing in add games

Post by WheatPasta » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Avanlanchearmy wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:18 am
for some reason on mine Playstation does not show up
If you mean in the Retro Reload PlayStation is currently not supported there. You would need to manually get games for it and place them in the folder
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

Avanlanchearmy

Post by Avanlanchearmy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:44 am

Oh ok I do have some I can add. Thanks for the info. Will support potentially be added to it?

Mireille2015

Post by Mireille2015 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:08 am

At this point, I dont think it will be added. The Internet Archive supports PS1 as Steam only. You will need to search online for the PS1 roms.
Be sure to visit WheatPasta and me on Discord. Where we can respond quicker and get you resolved on your issue quickly!