Dreamcade menu will not start

If you have issues with the Dreamcade Menu front end look here. If you can't find your answer, then make a post and someone will help you out.
EvilWench

Re: Dreamcade menu will not start

Post by EvilWench » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Having the exact same problem - also tried emailing support@dreamcade.com with an "email not found" bounce back 🤨

Would love top have this resolved asap...

WheatPasta
Loading…

Post by WheatPasta » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:36 pm

EvilWench wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:33 pm
I noticed in the Kickstarter comments that a user mentions emailing support@dreamarcades.com (with an s)
However with the holiday approaching this tends to be their most busy time as people are ordering their full sized arcade units for the holidays. I'm not very good with how the stock front end works in terms to fix it, but as I have mentioned before I am willing to help anyone who wants to try LaunchBox with either RetroArch or stand alone emulators up and running.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

EvilWench

Post by EvilWench » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:09 am

WheatPasta wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:36 pm
EvilWench wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:33 pm
I noticed in the Kickstarter comments that a user mentions emailing support@dreamarcades.com (with an s)
However with the holiday approaching this tends to be their most busy time as people are ordering their full sized arcade units for the holidays. I'm not very good with how the stock front end works in terms to fix it, but as I have mentioned before I am willing to help anyone who wants to try LaunchBox with either RetroArch or stand alone emulators up and running.
Yep, found the Dreamcade website, which is dreamcades.com... when I clicked their "email us" link, it pulls up sales@dreamarcade.com - so I resent my email to that AND support@dreamarcade.com. Hopefully one of those will work - if not, I'll have to try support@dreamcades.com /sigh

EvilWench

Post by EvilWench » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:03 am

For anyone else having these issues, I did finally get a response after e-mailing sales@dreamarcade.com and support@dreamarcade.com

Not sure which one did the trick, so would recommend doubling down and contacting both 😉

WheatPasta
Loading…

Post by WheatPasta » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:10 am

EvilWench wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:03 am
Not sure which one did the trick
When you get a moment could you take a look at the from field in your reply to see which? This would help other users who need to contact them.
Thanks
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

Mireille2015

Post by Mireille2015 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:33 am

I believe sales@dreamcade.com goes to Maria.
Be sure to visit WheatPasta and me on Discord. Where we can respond quicker and get you resolved on your issue quickly!

Steve
Staff
Staff

Post by Steve » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:19 pm

My bad on the incorrect email address (to be honest, not sure why we don't have a support@dreamcade address) I believe shipping@dreamcade.com or sales@dreamcade.com are generally the best routes
I'm Lank from California!

Viper72
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Post by Viper72 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:09 am

Mine has stopped working now so i disconected it from the wifi and now seems to work, think it maybe something to do with windows update?.

Steve
Staff
Staff

Post by Steve » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:25 pm

My understanding at this point is this issue should be resolved with our most current changes. If anyone is still having registration issues please let me know!
I'm Lank from California!

Mireille2015

Post by Mireille2015 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Steve wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:25 pm
My understanding at this point is this issue should be resolved with our most current changes. If anyone is still having registration issues please let me know!

Hey Steve,
Happy Holidays, bud! Is there any timelines for the updates to be released?
Be sure to visit WheatPasta and me on Discord. Where we can respond quicker and get you resolved on your issue quickly!