Accessory Recommendations

If you have problems with connecting or configuring controllers with your replay device look here. If you can't find your answer, then make a post and someone will help you out.
WheatPasta

Re: Wireless or wired keyboard and mouse recommendation

Post by WheatPasta » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:49 am

DarkSunDown wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:03 am
What keyboard and/or mouse do you recommend to use with the Replay?
I have been using a Logitech K400 PlusIf you just need to navigate the 17 dollar keyboard you posted should be okay. If you plan on streaming Steam to your Replay I would invest in a full size keyboard and regular mouse. It does not have to be as good as your regular set up, but at least my K400 can get get my hands cramping if I try to do much gaming on it.

On an unrelated note I am currently using a Razer Black Widow and Death Adder on my main PC. They are a bit old, and I am looking to replace them in a few months with a Logitech set up. I'll have to do a little more research, but I was just curious how is yours holding up in general?
Thanks
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

enad2k
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Trackball for Arcade game recommendations

Post by enad2k » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi,

So is there a recommendation out there for a trackball to use specifically for Arcade games? Games that I cant hink of that use trackballs specifically are millipede and centipede. I think even games like marble madness might have even used a trackball.

Anyway, not looking to break the bank but something that would be not too hard to get mame to use from the Dreamcade Front End and give a somewhat nice close to arcade experience. I would think even a couple buttons may be needed depending on the action buttons the various emulated games use. Actions like Fire and the like.
Last edited by WheatPasta on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post moved. Please use the sticky to discuss recommendations.

mib66
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Amazon Fire TV game controller

Post by mib66 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Anyone try the Amazon Fire TV game controller with the Replay? Thinking of picking one up if its compatible. Thanks for any help!

WheatPasta

Re: Amazon Fire TV game controller

Post by WheatPasta » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:51 pm

mib66 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:32 pm
Thanks for any help!
This Amazon answer mentions it uses Bluetooth. If that is the case then as long as it uses X input it should work fine.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.