Replay controller not responding

If you have problems with connecting or configuring controllers with your replay device look here. If you can't find your answer, then make a post and someone will help you out.
Djarra 74@gmail.com
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Replay controller not responding

Post by Djarra 74@gmail.com » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:24 am

Hi there,

Been having issue with replay issued controller. Dongle is in, but although paired, all the buttons are non responsive. It beeps whn button pressed but nothing. The dreamcade keyboard I purchased isn't working at all either. I couldn't see a reset controller option in the settings, (which is also a suggestion). Is there a way to restore dreamcade controller settings? My other keyboard works when I plug its dongle in so somethings gone wrong. I noticed that the menus kept scrolling uncontrollably sometimes before. Any ideas?

Thanks team.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Weird responding to my own thread, but the dreamcade team helped me restore its functionality by deleteing the custom settings. Seems that my kids had accidently remapped the controllers. Works like it did before. Many thanks. Instructions on it are elsewhere but basically involved going into windows and deleting the custom options.
Last edited by WheatPasta on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post

WheatPasta

Re: Replay controller not responding

Post by WheatPasta » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Djarra 74@gmail.com wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:24 am
Weird responding to my own thread, but the dreamcade team helped me restore its functionality by deleteing the custom settings.
I'm glad you were able to get it sorted, and I apologize for letting this post slip under the radar.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.