Sega CD and Turbo CD support?

What emulators do you like best? Know any tips to make them run even smoother? Share your thoughts about emulators here!
Soniku
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Sega CD and Turbo CD support?

Post by Soniku » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:48 am

Will native Sega CD and Turbo CD support be coming eventually? Was about disappointed see the Replay didnt have them after going through the rom scraper a few times.

Mireille2015

Re: Sega CD and Turbo CD support?

Post by Mireille2015 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:36 pm

Soniku wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:48 am
Will native Sega CD and Turbo CD support be coming eventually? Was about disappointed see the Replay didnt have them after going through the rom scraper a few times.
The Replay can support Sega-CD. The Kega Fusion emulator is already installed and currently being used by 32X. Currently the adding new emulator wizard has minor issues and its being worked on. Depending on your skill set. You can add Sega-CD manually through the Front End, or play Sega CD directly from the emulator, which is located at C:\emulators\genesis\fusion.exe. I personally added it and runs just fine.

As far TG-16 CD, I haven't tried that system out. I'm sure its pretty easy set up.
"There is no Replay! Only Zuul!"

Soniku
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by Soniku » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:45 pm

I do already have a bunch of Sega CD isos. Would I be able to just transfer them over to the replay and add them to the game list?

I'm sure I could figure out the work arounds, I'm just more interested in keeping the front end and files clean and working. From my previous experiences of playing around with android emulator systems, I find I tend to start making things messy after tinkering. :P

Thanks for all the help and responses here, btw. :)

Mireille2015

Post by Mireille2015 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Soniku wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:45 pm
I do already have a bunch of Sega CD isos. Would I be able to just transfer them over to the replay and add them to the game list?

I'm sure I could figure out the work arounds, I'm just more interested in keeping the front end and files clean and working. From my previous experiences of playing around with android emulator systems, I find I tend to start making things messy after tinkering. :P

Thanks for all the help and responses here, btw. :)
If you wish to add Sega-CD, let me know. And I can give you easy instructions how to add it.

Soniku
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by Soniku » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:31 am

I'd love if you could post that, thank you. :)

enad2k
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by enad2k » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:25 am

Hi,

I just received my Replay and would also love to hear how to add Sega CD .iso's.

-Thanks in advance

Depooter
Member Level 3
Member Level 3

Post by Depooter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:23 pm

yep. need help. tried adding Sega CD's and when I played them, it launched the Sega nomad UI and wouldn't load.

Same thing with Turbo CD...it launched the Turbo Express and wouldn't load...

there's gotta be an easy way to play both of these...should be part of the next updated via the UI. much more important systems than the 32X and systems that currently work through the UI.

thanks

Mireille2015

Post by Mireille2015 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Depooter wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:23 pm
yep. need help. tried adding Sega CD's and when I played them, it launched the Sega nomad UI and wouldn't load.

Same thing with Turbo CD...it launched the Turbo Express and wouldn't load...

there's gotta be an easy way to play both of these...should be part of the next updated via the UI. much more important systems than the 32X and systems that currently work through the UI.

thanks
Sega CD and TG16 CD DO NOT have profiles to play on the Replay. Sega CD can play on the Replay. The emulator is already set since 32X uses it. As far for TG16-CD, I have no roms to rest to add an emulator.

Depooter
Member Level 3
Member Level 3

Post by Depooter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:40 pm

got it....please add to the wishlist....PC Engine roms are readily available as "one console to rule them all" should be able to play in a future update. thanks for listening.

Gribnitz
Loading…

Post by Gribnitz » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:55 am

Can someone post step by step how you add Sega CD using the Kega Fusion emualtor? I had ripped a bunch of my ISO's and discovered it wasn't as easy to setup.