Genesis controllers.

If you have problems with connecting or configuring controllers with your replay device look here. If you can't find your answer, then make a post and someone will help you out.
Soniku
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Genesis controllers.

Post by Soniku » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:56 am

Would it be possible to get a default Genesis controller in the controller setup menu? The replay doesn't seem to enjoy my Genesis style usb controllers much for some reason.

Mireille2015

Re: Genesis controllers.

Post by Mireille2015 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:30 pm

Soniku wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:56 am
Would it be possible to get a default Genesis controller in the controller setup menu? The replay doesn't seem to enjoy my Genesis style usb controllers much for some reason.
What do you mean "The replay doesn't seem to enjoy my Genesis style usb controllers much for some reason." Can you elaborate more on your issue? Is it not responding, certain buttons not working, etc?
"There is no Replay! Only Zuul!"

Soniku
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by Soniku » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:37 pm

I try choosing the arcade stick layout since its the only controller there with two rows of 3 buttons, but after set up the buttons seem to change up with each emulator I play.
I've just been sticking with an Xbox One Controller for now since it seems to work constantly no matter what i am playing.

Mireille2015

Post by Mireille2015 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Soniku wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:37 pm
I try choosing the arcade stick layout since its the only controller there with two rows of 3 buttons, but after set up the buttons seem to change up with each emulator I play.
I've just been sticking with an Xbox One Controller for now since it seems to work constantly no matter what i am playing.
Don't choose the arcade stick layout. It was tailored for arcade sticks. Your Genesis controller, does it have a select button on it by chance?
"There is no Replay! Only Zuul!"

Soniku
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by Soniku » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:38 pm

My generic Saturn one has a start button. My street fighter one has back and start. The hyperkin Genesis controller has a mode and start button.

I havent tinkered with all the other controller selections. Is there a better choice to use?