When selecting “Add New Game” from the menu, I get stuck at “Loading” screen

Post here if you have support issues that are not related to the specific topics above.
FenDiesel
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

When selecting “Add New Game” from the menu, I get stuck at “Loading” screen

Post by FenDiesel » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:44 pm

This has been going on for a few weeks but I kept forgetting to post.

When I select “Add New Games” from the menu, it displays a “Loading...” message and freezes there. I’m never able to actually proceed and get to the UI were I search for/add new games.

I use to be able to do this, but it then recently started having this problem. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance

Steve
Staff
Staff

Re: When selecting “Add New Game” from the menu, I get stuck at “Loading” screen

Post by Steve » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:01 pm

A screen capture would go a long way with these sort of situations at least from my pov. More info the merrier!
I'm Lank from California!

FenDiesel
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Re: When selecting “Add New Game” from the menu, I get stuck at “Loading” screen

Post by FenDiesel » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:01 am

What do you want a screen capture of? The “Loading” screen? The “Add New Game” option I select from the main menu?

FenDiesel
Member Level 2
Member Level 2

Post by FenDiesel » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:29 am

Steve wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:01 pm
A screen capture would go a long way with these sort of situations at least from my pov. More info the merrier!
Checking in — what did you want screen captures of? I honestly don’t feel there is much to capture outside of fairly standard screens during this process.

Steve
Staff
Staff

Post by Steve » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Not sure if you're the one Trevyn has been helping but in case you aren't a picture of the log file of this situation would help.
I'm Lank from California!