New Golf Game Available Now

Stay up to date with the latest news.
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Loading…

New Golf Game Available Now

Post by Mike » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:16 pm

We know a lot of you are stuck at home--maybe working, maybe not. But for those of you with free time on your hands we wanted to do an early release of the next game for the Replay, Dream Arcades Championship Golf. It's an 18 hole golf course that supports up to 4-players (depending on how many controllers you have).

This game is still in beta, but we've already put it through the paces and have hopefully already found most of the bugs.

You can download it below.

Technically this is for your Replay only. But if you want to play it on your personal PC as well, that's fine, just please don't distribute to others, and report any bugs you find on your personal PC.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scubajoe
Loading…

Re: New Golf Game Available Now

Post by scubajoe » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:31 pm

your security is too good. No exe's

msglenn2581

Post by msglenn2581 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:32 pm

.exe has been removed.....

furstt
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Post by furstt » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:43 pm

Hello! Can you post a zipped version? Thanks!

dabogues

Post by dabogues » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:17 pm

No attachment...

Mireille2015

Post by Mireille2015 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:50 pm

Mike wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:16 pm
We know a lot of you are stuck at home--maybe working, maybe not. But for those of you with free time on your hands we wanted to do an early release of the next game for the Replay, Dream Arcades Championship Golf. It's an 18 hole golf course that supports up to 4-players (depending on how many controllers you have).

This game is still in beta, but we've already put it through the paces and have hopefully already found most of the bugs.

You can download it below.

Technically this is for your Replay only. But if you want to play it on your personal PC as well, that's fine, just please don't distribute to others, and report any bugs you find on your personal PC.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!
The attachment is disabled due to the site's protocols . It would be best to use a link for download.
Be sure to visit WheatPasta and me on Discord. Where we can respond quicker and get you resolved on your issue quickly!

Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Loading…

Post by Mike » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:54 pm

Sorry about that. I enabled EXE's, uploaded the file, then disabled them. I must have refreshed my page too quickly, as I thought the file could still be downloaded.

It's fixed now.

kdessinger

Post by kdessinger » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:27 pm

Man this game has some crazy physics. I don't think your taking into account for friction when the ball rolls on the ground..
sometimes the ball will bounce over 100 yards, that's impossible. Oh well, it is in beta. :)

galvatronlives

Post by galvatronlives » Thu May 07, 2020 11:06 pm

Will this game show up in the Dreamcade App or will it have to ran from the desktop?

Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Loading…

Post by Mike » Thu May 14, 2020 8:56 pm

kdessinger wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:27 pm
Man this game has some crazy physics. I don't think your taking into account for friction when the ball rolls on the ground..
sometimes the ball will bounce over 100 yards, that's impossible. Oh well, it is in beta. :)
Usually I drive the ball about 100 yard--all bouncing -j/k We'll fix this in the next version.
galvatronlives wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:06 pm
Will this game show up in the Dreamcade App or will it have to ran from the desktop?
I don't think a Dreamcade entry was included. I'll have one added to the next version.

Thanks guys for the feedback. Hoping to have the billiards game ready in a few weeks.