Hard drive case

If you have hardware related issues with your Replay unit then look here for answers. If you can't find your answer, then make a post and someone will help you out.
correa81
Member Level 3
Member Level 3

Re: Hard drive case

Post by correa81 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:28 pm

Avanlanchearmy wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:46 am
Hello, so I don't know if anyone is still checking any of this, but my replay has run out of room. I am no longer downloading windows updates becasue the unit itself it too full. I moved all my games onto a SD card, but I can't do anything about the windows updates and now it won't download anymore. I unfortunately did not buy the external harddrive or enclosure when the kickstarter was still going. Also I am not all that savvy with the part I read about installing mSATA and cloning the eMMC, not sure what all that entails. But what I would like to do (if possible at this point), is buy the correct hard-drive with an enclosure and move everything over to it (via the above-mentioned cloning way I guess). I just don't know where to go here in the community page to find step by step instuctions on how to do that as well as links to where I can buy the hardware needed. Thank you if anyone sees this and responds
Burn it it's over